DUBLIN, May well 26, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Transformative Trends Shaping the Gig Economy” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The report expects the gig economy to attain $455.63 billion by 2030, driven by variables such as escalating adoption of digitalization, altering perform preferences, and increasing inflation. Far more than half of the gig workforce will fall inside the age group of 28 and 43 years, with the price of female participation in freelance jobs escalating.
Considering the fact that the COVID-19 pandemic forced modifications across the international organization landscape, the labor market place has transformed drastically and will evolve even additional, driven by technological innovation and the danger of recession. These swift modifications have boosted demand for gig workers. The publisher expects the gig economy to turn into a workforce mainstay.
This study explores the evolution of gig perform and its existing and future worth on a international scale. Many variables, such as uncertainty about the job market place, increasing inflation and expense of living, shrinking and expanding demand for delivery solutions, and COVID-19-induced exposure to perform flexibility, have boosted demand for gig perform amongst workers and employers.
This development has elevated demand for gig platforms and the newest technologies to handle and monitor workers and their productivity.
Important Difficulties ADDRESSED:
- What are the big variables driving gig economy transformation?
- How huge is the gig economy and its international attain?
- What is the big gig economy by platform service sorts, and what is their future outlook?
- What are the crucial technologies supporting the gig workforce and financial development?
- Which essential good results variables and development possibilities need to corporations take into account just before strategizing extended-term organization plans?
Important Subjects Covered:
1 Strategic Crucial
- Why is Development Becoming Increasingly Complicated to Attain?
- The Strategic Imperative
- Our Mega-Trend Universe – Overview
- Development Possibilities Fuel the Development Pipeline Engine
two Development Atmosphere
- Our Mega-Trend Universe – Transformative Trends Shaping the Gig Economy
- Important Findings
- Essential Development Possibilities
three Strategic Context Overview and Evolution of Gig Economy
- Evolution of the Term Gig
- Gig Economy – Marketplace Size and International Influence
- Corporations Transitioning toward a Gig Economy
- Regular Gig Economy Transmuting to Gig two.
four Gig Economy – Important Drivers
- Important Aspects Driving the Transformation of the Gig Economy
- Driver 1 – Profitable Marketplace for Delivery & Mobility Solutions
- Driver two – Altering Profession Aspiration of Future Workforce
- Driver three – Altering Employment Regulations and Status
- Driver four – Volatile Demand and Uncertainty in Marketplace
five Gig Economy – Sorts of Gig-primarily based Platform Solutions
- On-demand Delivery and Mobility Solutions Marketplace
- On-demand Private Solutions Marketplace
- On-demand Staffing and Administrative Solutions Marketplace
six Gig Economy – Technologies Concentrate
- Important Technologies Shaping the Gig Economy
- Blockchain Technologies – An Effortless Resolution for Gig Management and Payments
- Freelance Management Application – A Requisite for Organizing a Gig Workforce
7 Trend Influence Evaluation
- Trend Chance Influence and Certainty Evaluation
- Trend Chance Disruption Index
- Trend Disruption Attractiveness Score
- Trend Chance Development Index
- Development Attractiveness Score
eight Development Chance Universe
- Development Chance 1 – Customized Branding Model
- Development Chance two – Platforms Monetizing Passion Creators
- Development Chance three – Customized Microlearning
- Essential Accomplishment Aspects for Development
- Conclusion – The Way Forward
9 Subsequent Actions
For additional info about this report pay a visit to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mzxazo
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s top supply for international market place investigation reports and market place information. We supply you with the newest information on international and regional markets, crucial industries, the prime corporations, new goods and the newest trends.
Media Make contact with:
Study and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Workplace Hours Contact +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll No cost Contact +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Workplace Hours Contact +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outdoors U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Supply Study and Markets